CALEDONIAN KALE why run the risk of crop failure? Caledonian kale comes with clubroot resistance.
Use: Driving Cover
Length of use: 2 Seasons
Sowing Period: Spring
Herbicide Weed Control: Yes
- The first kale bred with clubroot resistance
- Caledonian can be continuously sown on brassica sick sites
- A taller kale allowing for easier bird access
- Winter hardy
- Excellent germination and vigour potential
- British bred, reliable and trusted
- Seed can be supplied treated against flea beetle
- Crop height 90-100cm
Product code: 2107
Deliveries are still taking longer than pre-pandemic times. We endeavour to deliver most small items within 7 working days of receipt of your order and payment by courier such as Fedex, DPD, ParcelForce & Royal Mail. Larger and multiple orders may take longer as they are sent by road freight. Items such as machines and built items can take much longer, please see details in the product description. If you are not going to be present at the delivery address please state a safe place to leave your package.