CALEDONIAN KALE why run the risk of crop failure? Caledonian kale comes with clubroot resistance.
Use: Driving Cover
Length of use: 2 Seasons
Sowing Period: Spring
Herbicide Weed Control: Yes
- The first kale bred with clubroot resistance
- Caledonian can be continuously sown on brassica sick sites
- A taller kale allowing for easier bird access
- Winter hardy
- Excellent germination and vigour potential
- British bred, reliable and trusted
- Seed can be supplied treated against flea beetle
- Crop height 90-100cm
Product code: 2107
DUE TO THE CURRENT HEALTH CRISIS DELIVERIES WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL. WE ARE OPERATING WITH SKELETON STAFF AND COURIERS HAVE BEEN ASKED TO CONCENTRATE ON DELIVERING ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES.