CALEDONIAN KALE why run the risk of crop failure? Caledonian kale comes with clubroot resistance.
Use: Driving Cover
Length of use: 2 Seasons
Sowing Period: Spring
Herbicide Weed Control: Yes
- The first kale bred with clubroot resistance
- Caledonian can be continuously sown on brassica sick sites
- A taller kale allowing for easier bird access
- Winter hardy
- Excellent germination and vigour potential
- British bred, reliable and trusted
- Seed can be supplied treated against flea beetle
- Crop height 90-100cm
Product code: 2107
Delivery cost is calculated according to weight and your delivery address in order to give you the best value for money.
We endeavour to deliver within 7 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays). Deliveries may take longer for for made to order items and during busy periods. Our carriers deliver Mon-Fri (excluding Bank holidays) from 07:00 to 21:00 hours. A signature may be required by the driver or postman, if you are not going to be at home you can leave instructions at the checkout stage for the package to be left in a secure place or with a designated neighbour.